LET'S PLAN YOUR TRIP
8 Days Kerala Honeymoon Tour
Kerala is considered as one of the most romantic states in India and pretty popular destination among the newlywed couples, therefore Kerala Honeymoon tour is the first choice of most of the couples planning their honeymoon in India. Places like Chembra Peak Wayand where there is a perennial heart shaped lake, Waterfall facing Treehouse in Athirappilly, Tea Gardens of Munnar, Houseboat Cruise in Kumarakom, beautiful private cottages in breaches, Green Meadows in Vagamon are few of the most romantic destinations in Kerala to leisure and spend some quality time with your partner.
Alluring India Destinations is one of the leading travel agents in India offering Kerala Honeymoon packages with tour of all the top romantic destinations of Kerala in order to make your honeymoon as memorable as we can. Our Kerala honeymoon packages are designed by travel experts keeping in view all aspects of a great honeymoon like fun, adventure, leisure and romance and we guarantee you that our Kerala Honeymoon tour will left you with the most pleasant memories which will forever.
Destination: Cochin - Athirapally – Kumarakom – Cochin
Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days
7 nights 8 days Honeymoon in Gods Own Country tour package takes you to Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom and Alleppey. Cochin now also called Kochi is "Gateway to Kerala". One can clearly see the influence of Arabs, British, Chinese, and Dutch and Portuguese cultures in the town. Munnar is a Hill station located at an altitude of 5200 feet in Western Ghats range of mountains in state of Kerala. It has sprawling tea plantations and exotic flora in the forests, thus making it an attractive destination for tourists. In Thekkady lies the Periyar wildlife sanctuary spread over 777 sq. kms. And is a Tiger reserve. Besides the sanctuary there are many spice plantations in Thekkady. Kumarakom is also famous for its backwaters and there are many beautiful resorts located in the backwaters here. Alleppey also known as “Venice of the East”. The boat cruise on the backwaters of Alleppey is a wonderful experience where one can observe glimpses of daily lives of the local people.
On your arrival at Kochi International Airport you will be met by “Alluring India Destination Pvt. Ltd.” Representative & also our English speaking driver. Transfer to your Hotel in Cochin and check in.
In the afternoon we take you for sightseeing of Cochin. We will visit St. Francis Church - the oldest Church in India, Chinese fishing nets, 500 year old Portuguese Houses.
Mattanchery Palace that was built by Portuguese and 16th century Synagogue.
Evening free for shopping.
Spend overnight at your hotel.
After breakfast drive to Munnar hills located at a distance of 160 kms and 5 hrs drive. Enroute visit Cheeyappara Waterfalls. On both sides of the road these are thousands of acres of tea gardens. On arrival check in to the hotel and relax. Spend overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast we take you for sightseeing of Munnar.
Visit Mattupetty Dam and Kundala Lake where you can also enjoy boating in the Lake (at extra cost). Also visit Eco-Point and Tea Plantations. Later we visit Eravikulam National Park.
Spend overnight in the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast drive to Alleppey located at a distance of 35 kms and takes 1:00 hrs to reach. On your arrival around 12 Noon board your houseboat and cruise on the Backwaters. Alleppey is also known as Venice of the East. The surroundings are mesmerizing and to observe the daily life along the coast is a wonderful experience. Enjoy delicious meals on board your houseboat.In case you are staying at the hotel, your day is free at the hotel.
Spend overnight in the houseboat/ hotel.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but some hotels only provide a roll out bed and have no provision of an extra bed.
- Child sharing parent’s room will be accommodated without an extra bed.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- All Hotels and services are subject to availability & confirmation.
- Hotel check in is at 1400 hours and checkout is at 1200 hours.
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability and consent of the hotel.
- The vehicle used is air-conditioned and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds.
- Should you have any difficulty in locating the driver at airport please call the office numbers/emergency numbers or after office hours numbers mentioned on the voucher.
- Alluring India Destination Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- There are no refunds on any unutilized or partly utilized services of the package.
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- Any increase in taxes by the Govt. of India will be payable extra.